Are you looking to be your own boss and still be a part of a group? We are looking for Part-Time or Full-Time Psychotherapists to join our growing team & practice.
At Abou-Zaki & Associates we believe that life is unpredictable with many ups and downs. No matter how much we want life to move in a linear fashion it often goes unplanned causing us to feel off balance. We believe therapy is a safe place to begin your own personal journey and learning to be present in your life. It allows you to rediscover who you are. Therapy is different for every individual and/or couple.
Looking for practitioners who take an integrative approach to helping clients create healthy, fulfilling and rewarding lives.
Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time 1099 Contractor. Contract rate based on experience and qualifications.
• Associate or Fully Licensed in the state of Washington
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Compassion for clients and a drive for helping others
• Able to work well in a team environment and collaborate with others
• Need to be self-motivated, responsible independent, and ethical
• Needs to be organized with client files and contact notes.
• Must carry own liability insurance & malpractice insurance
• Must be able to manage own caseload and work schedule to maintain a balance of professional standards of practice and quality patient care
• Must have training and experience using therapy models
• Must have reliable transportation
• Able to work independently
Schedule: Great Work-Life Balance. Flexibility to design your own schedule. This is a contract position with flexible hours, depending on the needs of the contractor. Contractors set their own schedules to fit other personal or professional obligations.
Owner will take care of rent, marketing/advertising, scheduling, billing and free supervision if needed for associate licenses.
Please email cover letter and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org